COMEDY CLASS LOL!
$120 for 8-week session
Fridays 4:15 - 5:30 p.m.
January 12 - March 2, 2018
• This is an integrated class for all students ages 13-17 who love comedy!
• We invite our youth with sensory processing disorders as well as typically developing students to join us as we explore the world of Comedy and Clowning!
• Tell jokes, learn comedy routines, try out some classic clowning gags!
Invite family and friends to a comedy show on the final class day.
MINI SESSION - ACT IT UP!
$60 for 4-week session
Mondays 4:15 - 5:30 p.m.
April 16 - May 7, 2018
• Work with DCT Theater Professionals and explore Theater and Creative Drama with your class.
• Take on Characters, Act out Scenes, Explore Emotions as you ACT IT UP!
Questions or want to enroll?
Contact Gina Waits for more information
214-978-0110 ext. 138 or email@example.com.
Enrollment by phone only.
Scholarships available. Call for details.
Class Social Story - A pictorial guide with simple language explaining what can be expected when attending these classes.
Sensory-Friendly Sponsors Include:
The Crystal Charity Ball
Bank of America
The Aileen and Jack Pratt Foundation
W.P. & Bulah Luse Foundation